AUTONOMOUS ACCESS HIGH WIRE CIRCUITS “ARBRAVENTURE” INTERNAL REGULATIONS
ACCESS TO THE PARK IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THE REGULATIONS BELOW
Acrobatic courses at height are a recreational type of activity allowing the participant to walk high up in an autonomous and more or less acrobatic way, on and between trees or other natural and other supports. The course consists of several stages spread over several circuits distinguished by colour codes.
The supplied package includes:
- The supply and the implementation of the participants’ individual protection equipment(IPE)
- Description of the activity including instructions on how to use the equipment and general beginning of session explanations
- Use of a test course for user validation by an operator
- The supervision, the possible advice and/or the help needed during the session.
In case of bad weather conditions (strong wind, thunderstorm with risk of lightning, gusts of wind), the management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently evacuate the circuits for your own safety.
Access to the installations is forbidden to the public outside opening hours.
Conditions to access the site (applicable to every present person on the site)
- To have signed, beforehand, a civil liability insurance
- Show vigilance and caution, both towards failing objects and towards the ground and the surrounding vegetation. (we remind you that the P.A.H. is located in a wooded environment)
- Respect of the current signboards, do not disturb the participants by walking or stopping anywhere near the activities and zip wires ending on the ground.
- Respect of the ground markings and paths
- No running on the paths
- Respect of the environment (no picking plants, flowers etc.. or leaving any objects on the ground
- No smocking or lighting a fire
- Animals (dogs in particular) are not allowed on the site.
Adopt a responsible and cautious behavior at all times
Suitable clothing is strongly recommended to take part in the outdoors activities.
Remove any personal item or object that might fall out of your clothing.
The management reserves the right to refuse access to the park and to the installations to any person considered not to properly fill the conditions presented in the regulations.
Conditions to access the activity:
- One must be in good health and have no physical or psychological disorders. The activity is prohibited to anybody who has consumed alcohol or any other substance that may alter ones capabilities
- Have paid for a right of access
- One must have attended the explanations at the beginning of the session and completed the test circuit successfully, which must be validated by an operator: this is a compulsory condition to be able to access the activities
- Minors of 14 years of age or less must be accompanied by a responsible adult at registration. This adult must be present on the site for the duration of the activity.
- For children under 8 years, mandatory presence of a responsible accompanying adult during the activity . He will have to follow the safety explanations given at the beginning of the session on how to use the equipment.
- Generally, for all participants to respect all the instructions
- Having read and understood the displayed documents concerning:
– the safety instructions and explanations for the equipment to be used
– the different markings and signs that were explained to you at the beginning of the session for an independent use of the activity
- Follow and respect the instructions at the individual activities including specific progression instructions and specific safety instructions
- Respect the number of people authorized at once on each activity and on each platform
- The use of mobile phone is forbidden during the activity
YOU ARE AUTONOMOUS ON THE VARIOUS CIRCUITS AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
- Each client is equipped, -by us- , with safety equipment provided by us and checked before each departure. All equipment removed and/or or given in must be controlled by an operator. The use of equipment other than provided by the operator is not allowed.
- Any person, who, at the end of the safety explanations, does not feel physically or morally able to independently and correctly handle the manipulations necessary to evolve throughout the different stages, must not proceed with the activity.
- This also goes for any person who failed to successfully complete the test circuit.
- Permanent and continuous auto belay is mandatory (life lines, safety loops, or any other specified item).
- It is strictly forbidden to interrupt and/or leave a circuit without the permission and assistance of an operator.
- In case of problem, warm an operator by any method pratical.
The management reserves the right
- To exclude any person not respecting the instructions
- Or behaving dangerously towards oneself or others
At Champoléon on the april 1st 2020